Litigation Case Management: Best Practices for Paralegals
Institute for Paralegal Education
Speaker: Debra Hindin-King
This interactive program will help you gain practical skills for solid case management. As part of a six-person panel, Debra Hindin-King will show you how to streamline case organization procedures, so you can meet your deadlines with ease. Gain file management and case development skills that will help you keep the process on track. Efficiently handle the vast array of discovery findings to achieve better information management. Facilitate seemingly effortless teamwork with solid document control and litigation support procedures. Use proactive communication strategies for working with clients, witnesses and experts. Spearhead trial preparation efforts using your case management strategies as a foundation.
- Protect client confidentiality by adhering to privilege guidelines.
- Keep workflow moving efficiently using case outlines and checklists.
- Respond knowledgeably to requests for disclosure and production.
- Coordinate documents and their intended uses by creating "smart" databases.
- Create clear, professional documents when corresponding with clients.
- Make everyone's job easier by putting together trial files that are organized and accessible.
Click here for more information and to register for the seminar.