Practical Discovery from A to Z
The National Business Institute
Speaker: Murfy E. Powell
In this step-by-step walkthrough, WTO partner Miko Brown and paralegal Murfy Powell will discuss what to look for in a litigation case, where to find the relevant evidence, how to get it, and what to do to preserve it. Learn how to refine your discovery skills and enhance a litigation practice with ease and proficiency.
Topics covered include:
· Major discovery rules and principles
· Informal discovery – when, what and how to look for
· Initial filings and discovery conferences
· Discovery production: procedure and disputes
· Effective data organization and analysis
· Depositions procedure and expert tips
· Discovery ethics
· Electronic discovery in a nutshell
For more information or to order an audio version of this presentation, click here.