Bar and Court Admissions
Adrianne Rosenbluth advocates for clients across a range of practice areas, including product liability, antitrust and competition, and class actions. She has gained substantive experience in drafting a variety of motions—such as Daubert motions and motions for summary judgment—as well as in other areas of litigation including taking depositions and preparing jury instructions at trial.
Prior to joining WTO, Adrianne clerked in the Northern District of Illinois and worked at a prominent law firm in Chicago where she represented clients primarily in complex commercial litigation.
- Jushi FL SPV, LLC v. San Felasco Nurseries, Inc. (AAA Case No. 01-10-0003) - Won a $14.3 million arbitration award, plus attorneys' fees, for a multistate cannabis operator in a Florida franchise dispute involving lost royalties and right-of-first-refusal issues.
- Won before the Colorado Supreme Court in a fast-moving original jurisdiction case for the Colorado Independent Congressional Redistricting Commission. The decision sets critical precedent affirming the Commission's constitutional independence to draw boundaries for Colorado's eight congressional districts before the 2022 election. WTO prevailed for the Commission against Colorado's legislature, governor, attorney general, and secretary of state.
- Suydam v. LFI Fort Pierce, Inc. (Colo. App.) - Represented a temporary staffing agency in the appeal of the largest individual personal injury judgment in Colorado history.
- Represent Skyjack Inc. as national trial counsel in product liability cases involving aerial lift and boom equipment.
- Serving as national coordinating and trial counsel to a cochlear implant manufacturer for the defense of product liability lawsuits involving a Class III medical device used to treat hearing loss.
- Won dismissal for The J.M. Smucker Company in a proposed class action challenging Smucker's label of Jif peanut butter as "natural."
- Parks v. Ainsworth Pet Nutrition LLC d/b/a Rachael Ray Nutrish, 1:18-cv-06936 - Won dismissal for Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, LLC in a proposed class action alleging false advertising.
- Secured a landmark settlement against California State University to safeguard the rights of Jewish students.
- Iris Connex LLC v. Dell Inc., 2:25-cv-01915 - Obtained a half million-dollar award as well as fees and sanctions for Dell Inc. in a frivolous patent infringement case.
- Successfully represented Glenwood Academy, a nonprofit school, in a lawsuit against Kane County, Illinois. Glenwood ultimately received a special-use permit that permitted the school to sell land to new owners to create a much-needed drug treatment center.
Publications & Speaking Engagements
"Healthcare Price Transparency: Reality or Mirage?" Managed Healthcare Executive, August 8, 2019.
"Examining Subjective Damages in the Class Action Context," Law360, June 29, 2017.
Winston & Strawn
Legal Memberships, Activities, and Honors
Weekly Legal Lion, April 2019
Pure Barre, Shiba Inus, L.A. Lakers