U.S. News/Best Lawyers Ranks Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell Among "Best Law Firms"
DENVER: U.S. News/Best Lawyers® ranked civil litigation firm Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell in the first tier in eight practice areas in Colorado and in the third tier in two practice areas nationally in its recently released "Best Law Firms" list. Compiled from lawyer and client evaluations, as well as data submitted by nominated firms, the inaugural ranking almost a year in the making is a list of the top firms in the country as well as a list of the top firms in 178 different metro areas and states.
National rankings were assigned in 39 practice areas and Colorado rankings in 66 practice areas. Because of the nature of WTO's litigation-only practice, its rankings were limited to a small percentage of the full list of practice areas, which as a whole were most applicable to full-service law firms.
WTO ranks as follows.
Colorado - Tier 1
- General Commercial Litigation (among nine firms)
- Insurance Law (among eight firms)
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants (among six firms, not surveyed nationally)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants (among four firms, not surveyed nationally)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants (among six firms, not surveyed nationally)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants (among 10 firms, not surveyed nationally)
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (only tier one firm, not surveyed nationally)
- Professional Malpractice - Defendants (among three firms, not surveyed nationally)
Nationally - Tier 3
For more information, please contact WTO's Director of Marketing, Connie Proulx.
- General Commercial Litigation (among 202 firms in Tiers 1-3)
- Insurance (among 71 firms in Tiers 1-3)