5280 Magazine Names Eight from WTO to Denver's Top Lawyers
Denver: 5280 Magazine has named eight WTO attorneys as Denver’s Top Lawyers in the publication’s ninth annual list of the best attorneys in the region. The magazine invited lawyers throughout the seven-county Denver metro area to vote for the peers they respect the most in 50 specialty areas of law. Following interviews and survey results, 5280 named the following WTO attorneys among the most skilled and respected in Denver:
- Theresa Wardon Benz - Appellate
- Carolyn Fairless - Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Hugh Gottschalk - Civil Litigation
- Kevin Kuhn - Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Michele On-ja Choe - Labor/Employment: Defense
- Michael O’Donnell - Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury: Defense
- Katie Reilly - Antitrust, Civil Litigation
- Edward Stewart - Personal Injury: Defense
5280 surveyed more than 17,000 attorneys and compiled categories with input from the Colorado Bar Association and area lawyers and law firms.
Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell lawyers have taken more than 1,100 trials and arbitrations to verdict or award and hundreds of appeals to opinion all across the nation, with exceptional results for our clients.
Established in 1998, WTO today numbers 110 trial lawyers and litigators. The firm represents sophisticated clients in high-stakes civil trials, appeals, and related litigation ranging from complex commercial to class actions to catastrophic torts.