"A FIRM CAN'T BE A FIRST-RATE INSTITUTION WITHOUT LOOKING OUT FOR ITS COMMUNITY, TOO."
WTO established its nonprofit charitable foundation in 2005. Since then, the WTO Foundation has donated more than $3 million and countless volunteer hours to over 100 nonprofit organizations. Each year, 85% percent of firm personnel volunteer time or donate money to Foundation causes.
The Foundation provides opportunities for current and former lawyers, staff, and their families and friends to build a caring community and to reach out to those in need outside of the firm with volunteer time and donations.
The WTO Foundation is proud to support or partner with the following organizations:
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Arrupe Jesuit High School
- Asian Pacific American Bar Foundation
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- Catholic Charities
- Center for Legal Inclusiveness
- Children's Hospital Foundation
- Colorado Civil Justice League
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Colorado Judicial Institute
- Colorado Women's Bar Association Foundation
- Denver Bar Association Foundation
- Denver Dumb Friends League
- Denver Kids, Inc.
- Denver Police Foundation
- Foundation of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- The Gathering Place
- Karis Community
- Komen Denver Race for the Cure
- Legal Aid Foundation of Colorado
- Metro Caring
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- University of Colorado College of Law
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Urban Peak
The WTO Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. It is governed by a Board of Directors and annually files a tax return with the United States Internal Revenue Service.
For more information, please contact Amy DeVan.