Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell is consistently rated among the Best Places to Work in Denver in a survey of employees conducted by the Denver Business Journal. For five straight years, WTO has finished in the Top 3 workplaces in the extra-large company category, including #1 in 2018. (And #1 four other times over the years, as well.) In 2017, WTO won the DBJ's inaugural Workplace Wellness Award in the extra-large category. The award recognizes WTO's commitment to the long-term wellness of all its personnel. The firm appeared on the Best Places to Work list every year from 2004-2012 and 2015-2019. The DBJ suspended the survey after 2012, and 2015 marked the return of the Best Places to Work contest.
Recognized for our collegial atmosphere, community-mindedness, and high standards of excellence, WTO is a desirable place to work. Here's why.
- Experienced paralegals are entrusted with significant case management responsibilities and work as an integral part of our trial teams.
- Entry-level paralegals, an excellent starting position, provide important support to the trial team in efficient and cost-effective management of cases.
- Legal secretaries have mastered the Microsoft Office suite and other specialized software programs to efficiently and cooperatively support attorneys and paralegals in trial-team efforts.
- Administrative staff have significant responsibility for supporting the legal teams and making sure the firm runs efficiently and effectively.
The firm pays competitive wages and offers an excellent benefits package, including:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical and other reimbursable expenses;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- A 25% contribution for public transportation and pre-tax withholding for transportation expenses;
- Eighteen paid personal days and seven paid holidays per year;
- A 6% employer-paid contribution to the firm's 401(k) plan and eligibility for voluntary contributions to the plan, both at the commencement of employment;
- Employer contribution to health savings account of $300-$600 per year;
- Wellness benefit of $350 per year; and
- Employee assistance program.
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell offers a professional environment with excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. We are always eager to talk to talented and dedicated legal specialists who are looking for a challenging, yet welcoming environment. If you have questions about your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Notice: The following link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.