We are Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell LLP (hereafter known as the “Firm” or “WTO”), located at 370 17th Street, Suite 4500 Denver, CO 80202. If you have any questions about this policy or how we process your personal data, please email email@example.com or call 1+303-244-1800.
Your Privacy Matters to Us
WTO values your privacy. The information we collect from you, when and where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information regarding legal services. By providing WTO with your information, you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not share your private information with any third party unless authorized by you. We will never sell your information to another party.
Information We May Collect
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site.
- The type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site. The date and time you visit the site.
- The pages you visit on the site.
- The address of a third-party website if you were linked to our site from another website.
- The address of the search engine and search terms used if you were linked to the site from a search engine.
Please note that the site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than the above information automatically logged about visitors.
When you interact with us via our social media accounts, we will receive information from those social media platforms about who you are, what action you took (e.g., liking, sharing, or commenting on our content), any communications or content that you send to us or share with us via that platform, and when you interacted with us.
How We May Use Your Information
Our webserver and social media accounts collect the information mentioned above and use it for system administration and to provide statistics to evaluate the use of our site.
You will be asked for personal information if you wish to use our services, such as our litigation practices or if you make a general inquiry or ask us to contact you. In each instance, we will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have requested.
With Whom We May Share Your Information
We may sometimes use other businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining the public website, firm mailing lists, sending postal mail (if necessary), and providing marketing assistance and data analysis. We will provide personal information to those businesses only when the information is necessary for them to complete a requested transaction or otherwise perform their duties. WTO will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect personal information.
Links within the WTO site to other websites are not covered by this policy.
We may send you marketing updates through various means, including email, mailing post, or social media. We respect your right to choose what marketing messages you receive. You can opt out of any marketing material that we send you at any time by unsubscribing from our marketing emails or social media accounts or by contacting us at WTO-Marketing@wtotrial.com.
At WTO, we are committed to keeping your personal data confidential. Here are some ways we ensure the security of your personal data:
- We limit access to your personal data to those employees, consultants, or external third parties who have a business need.
- Our computer systems, including backups and archives, are encrypted using robust passwords.
- Our matter files are backed up to a secure encrypted central server.
- Our website uses a Secure Socket Layer certificate to protect data passing through it.
- We take reasonable precautions to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to our computers.
- When your matter file is closed, it is transferred to a secure archive to further reduce the risk of unauthorized access.
- Although third parties rarely have access to our offices, when they do, they are closely supervised. All computers are locked, and all papers are locked away before they enter.
- Our office areas are kept locked and require badge or key access.
- Our staff receive regular data protection training.
WTO has established procedures to contend with any suspected personal data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Data Security Inquiries
If you would like to know more about our data security measures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This statement was last updated on November 16, 2023.