Eight WTO Lawyers Named 5280 Magazine's Top Lawyers For 2021
Denver: 5280 Magazine has named eight WTO lawyers among Denver’s Top Lawyers in the publication’s seventh annual list of the best attorneys in the region. The magazine invited attorneys across the seven-county Denver metro area to vote for the peers they respect most in 50 specialty areas of law. Based on interview and survey results, the following WTO attorneys are among the most skilled and respected around:
• Carolyn Fairless, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation
• Hugh Gottschalk, Civil Litigation
• Kevin Kuhn, Medical Malpractice Defense
• Dean Neuwirth, Appellate
• Mike O’Donnell, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Defense
• Katie Reilly, Antitrust, Civil Litigation
• Terence Ridley, Insurance
• Kara Rosenthal, Medical Malpractice Defense
Over 17,700 licensed attorneys in the metro area were invited to participate in the survey. The 50 specialties were compiled based on input from the Colorado Bar Association, attorneys, and area law firms.
Wheeler Trigg O’Donnell lawyers have taken more than 1,100 trials and arbitrations to verdict or award and more than 300 appeals to opinion all across the nation, with exceptional results for our clients.
Established in 1998, WTO today numbers 100+ trial lawyers and litigators. The firm represents sophisticated clients in high-stakes civil trials, appeals, and related litigation ranging from complex commercial to class actions to catastrophic torts.