Election Law in Colorado
Join WTO lawyer and voting rights advocate Paul Hultin and other election officials and lawyers to hear about key issues that are likely to surface in the upcoming election season. Federal election laws – such as the Voting Rights Act and the Help America Vote Act – are models of complexity. More and more, the election process comes within the sphere of the courts – both as to preliminary matters like redistricting and as to campaign-season essentials such as the regulation of political speech.
- Get a one-of-a-kind briefing on legal issues that are likely to arise before and during the Democratic and Republican Party conventions
- Get up to speed on campaign finance laws that shift political advocacy from political parties to independent advocacy groups
- Hear about the regulation of new technologies used in campaigns
- Learn about federal and state laws that govern key aspects of the election process
- Tips for dealing with the heightened ethical responsibilities for lawyers who are involved in the political arena
For more information or to register, visit www.lorman.com. The seminar ID is 378863.