Practical Tips for Preparing and Trying an Oil and Gas Case
Scott Barker will be part of a three-person panel presentation on practical tips for preparing and trying an oil and gas case at the 63rd annual Oil & Gas Law Conference. Other topics that will be covered at the conference include:
- The outlook for energy: a view to 2030
- The ethics of energy law negotiations: are there any?
- Recent developments in oil and gas law
- Practical and ethical considerations in protecting your client from the media
- Breakout sessions on hot topics in: compliance, environmental, international, oilfield services, U.S. litigation, U.S. regulatory, and U.S. transactional