Preventing Legal Malpractice
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell partners Michael O'Donnell and Carolyn Fairless, who practice extensively in the area of professional liability, will cover in detail the potential for legal malpractice claims and how to avoid them. They will address the following topics in their presentation and in the takeaway materials:
- What is legal malpractice?
- How likely is a legal malpractice claim?
- Preventive maintenance
- Potential client screening
- What happens once you've agreed to take on the representation?
- The end of the engagement
This seminar has been accredited for one ethics credit by the Colorado Board of Continuing Legal & Judicial Education.
Attendance is free. E-mail marketing@WTOlaw.com to register.