Bar and Court Admissions
Sally Evans serves on WTO’s e-Discovery team where she manages projects across the firm’s range of practices and industries. She brings extensive experience leading document review teams, managing quality control review, and handling privilege review and redaction analysis. Sally’s focused attention to detail helps streamline litigation at every stage—from discovery to appeal.
Throughout her career, Sally has helped clients resolve matters early in litigation, often through settlements and dismissals with minimal or no money paid. She has particular experience representing clients in complex commercial matters including contract disputes, fraud, and intellectual property, as well as in personal injury and probate law cases.
Prior to joining WTO, Sally worked as an e-Discovery contract attorney for multiple law firms where she worked on various complex product liability and bankruptcy cases. She also previously worked in the Atlanta office of a national litigation defense firm where she handled product liability, professional liability, and bankruptcy matters.
- Helped identify and implement solutions for issues with coding completion tags and document imaging, which resulted in increased efficiency of final stage document reviews.
- Worked with IT staff to troubleshoot issues with review space access, reducing project downtime and allowing litigation to progress efficiently.
- Analyzed, organized, and recorded information in documents used to support pleadings, motions, expert review, depositions, settlement negotiations, and trial.
- Assisted firm litigation teams with a variety of pre-trial, trial, and post-trial support tasks that ultimately led to successful litigation and settlement results in contract dispute matters. Cases ranged from environmental releases, contractual indemnification, and partnership agreements.
- Helped win favorable settlement on the eve of trial in a multimillion-dollar personal injury case.
- Helped win dismissal of over 200 asbestos claims against multiple defendants based on evidence provided in MDL conferences.
- Successfully defended against an emergency motion to surrender collateral in a bankruptcy case and secured, along with outside counsel, a conversion to Chapter 7 and appointment of a Receiver, preserving assets for creditors.
- Won favorable settlements in probate and guardianship cases involving heavily disputed issues.
- Obtained numerous voluntary dismissals in asbestos litigation and other complex civil actions based on successful depositions and critical motions filed.
- Assisted an insurance company in preserving non-dischargability of home mortgage loans in a contested bankruptcy case.
Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young, LLP
Rosenzweig, Jones & MacNabb, P.C.
Legal Memberships, Activities, and Honors
Minnesota State Bar Association,
Minnesota Women Lawyers,
Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers
Volunteer Lawyer’s Network,
Community Memberships, Activities, and Honors
Minnesota Welsh Association, Board Member & Vice President
Celtic Junction Arts Center, Board Advisor & Welsh Community Liaison
Traveling, cooking, singing, and outdoor adventuring