Winning at Trial: Tactics and Skills for 2011
Join Scott Barker, Hugh Gottschalk, and Kevin Kuhn along with some of Colorado's other outstanding practitioners as they share their insight and skills that will maximize your clients' chances of winning at trial, be it to a jury or to the Court.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to handle pretrial issues effectively
- The fundamentals of persuasion that can occur while eliciting information from and educating potential jurors about your case
- How to perfect an effective opening statement
- How to achieve a powerful direct examination
- The elements of an effective cross and ways to deal with the challenges of difficult witnesses and experts
- The key elements of a compelling closing argument
- Successful ways to deal with ethical issues that you will face as a trial lawyer
The distinguished panel of judges will discuss their views and answer questions regarding the development of rapport with your judge and jury.
Click here to register for this CLE-accredited seminar.