Bar and Court Admissions
Gabrielle Schneiderman represents clients in complex civil litigation nationwide. She has helped defend companies in product liability, personal injury, and commercial litigation, as well as appeals. Gabrielle has valuable experience in the medical device, automotive, and ski resort industries, handling critical motions, pleadings, and discovery. Prior to joining WTO, Gabrielle served a judicial clerkship in the Colorado Supreme Court.
- Served as motions and appeal counsel in a product liability case where a jury returned a unanimous verdict for the client. Role included appellate monitoring, arguing jury instructions, drafting winning pre-trial motions, and successfully conferring with opposing counsel regarding voluntary dismissal of claims.
- Won a motion to dismiss claims of negligence, extreme and outrageous conduct, willful and wanton conduct, and reckless endangerment for a ski resort client and its employee. The court agreed with WTO's argument that the Premises Liability Act preempted the plaintiff's claims against the ski resort.
- Helped draft a successful motion for summary judgment in an asbestos case in federal court in Utah involving claims of gross negligence, breach of implied warranty, false representation, inadequate warning, and strict liability.
- Won a directed verdict on a former senior bank executive's Colorado Wage Claim Act claim and voluntary dismissal of defamation and punitive damages claims for a large regional bank the night before closing arguments after four-plus years of litigation.
- Won a motion to dismiss for a ski resort in a personal injury case in Colorado state court. The plaintiff brought claims of willful and wanton conduct and false imprisonment based on a serious injury he sustained during a ski lesson.
- Won a preliminary injunction—following a three-day hearing—for Jefferson County Public Health requiring private schools to comply with the county-wide mask mandate and public health inspections.
Latham & Watkins,
Snell & Wilmer,
Legal Memberships, Activities, and Honors
Colorado Women’s Bar Association
Golfing, hiking, skiing