Bar and Court Admissions
Celyn Whitt represents clients in commercial litigation matters nationwide. While in law school, Celyn worked as a judicial extern in the Colorado Court of Appeals and as a summer clerk at WTO. Through these experiences she gained dynamic experience in trial preparation, conducting research, and preparing for oral arguments. As a summer clerk, she also drafted a writ of certiorari to the Colorado Supreme Court in a product liability case. Celyn graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law with honors.
- Assisted with defeating Rule 23 class certification of state law overtime claims in New Mexico for an international shipping company.
- Representing a leading ski resort in premises liability cases.
- Won a motion dismissing an appeal in the Fourth Circuit of Appeals for a major shipping client denying the plaintiff's Rule 23(f) petition.
- Won a motion to impose sanctions on opposing counsel for a major transportation company after an opt-in plaintiff disobeyed court orders.
- Serving as national coordinating counsel to a major transportation company in FLSA collective action and individual and class wage and hour claims.
- Assisted with winning a unanimous appellate decision for an online education provider against a school district, affirming WTO's prior victories for the client in district court and before the Colorado State Board of Education.
- Drafted a writ of certiorari to Colorado Supreme Court that analyzed when a market-based interest rate applies when a judgment debtor appeals.
NCAA Compliance Director,
Legal Memberships, Activities, and Honors
Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Law School…Yes We Can!
University of Wyoming College of Law Mentorship Program
American Bar Association
Women’s Bar Association
Sam Cary Bar Association
Community Memberships, Activities, and Honors
Miracle League of Denver
A Precious Child
Fly fishing, golfing, and adventuring through the Rocky Mountains