- Neale v. Volvo Cars of North America, LLC, No. 14-1540 (3rd Cir. 2015) - Won a precedential, Third Circuit opinion for Volvo that vacated a district court's order to certify classes in six states to pursue claims that the sunroof drains in all Volvo models manufactured from 2003 to the present are defective. The circuit court remanded the case with instructions to "rigorously analyze predominance in the first instance."
- Represented Northstar Rx LLC in consolidated actions in California, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey related to multiple generic prescription medications.
- Obtained dismissal of hundreds of metoclopramide lawsuits filed against Northstar Rx LLC in consolidated litigation in Atlantic County, New Jersey, after the U.S. Supreme Court issued its decision in Pliva, Inc. v. Mensing (2011).
- Thiedemann v. Mercedes-Benz USA, 183 N.J. 234 (2005) - Won the seminal New Jersey decision on ascertainable loss in consumer fraud actions and affirmed summary judgment in favor of Mercedes-Benz.
- Dabush v. Mercedes-Benz, 874 A.2d 1110 (App. Div. 2005) - Won summary judgment in favor of Mercedes-Benz and won appeal of summary judgment based on the plaintiff's inability to prove ascertainable loss.
Natalie R. ColaoView Bio
Melissa L. RomeroView Bio